Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Joss

My style of dressing (specially for dresses) is also inspired from Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City. In fact it is one of my favorite soaps and I am eagerly waiting to watch sex and the city 2.
My another favorite store in Delhi is Joss. I love their collection. In fact whenever I try to pass that store, I avoid looking/peeping inside. Because I know, one look and I wont be able to stop myself from buying their beautiful dresses. This store is so me. So here is one of the dresses I bought from this store.


Dress: Joss, Sandals: Nine West, Seattle, Bag: Coach (borrowed from my sister Komal).


I like the print of vintage cars on my dress.


Location courtesy: US Arizona Memorial, Hawaii.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Also, I really like your haircut Kiran :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know i love this dress of yurs..
    its so cute..good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee, Bag: Borrowed from my sister Komal who in turn, exchanged it with my Mom. Talk about recycling. We are so environment friendly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the summery essence of these photos my sister.

    ReplyDelete