Thursday, May 31, 2012

Page 3 in Delhi

Here is to bring to notice to everyone. There is a blog/website- www.fashionscandal.com
I must say it is very intelligently written and good site. It has caused sensation in the Delhi page 3 circuit by writing this blog post. Check it out here.
But what further happened was the follow up comments. People read and commented. Someone known to me also commented. You can read the comments and find who I am referring to. Now after commenting with her true and original name, she chickened out and thought OMG, how do I handle this? Who was the best one then on whose shoulders she could keep the gun and fire? None other than Yours Truly- Kiran Sawhney. Unnecessarily, my name was dragged to it that I had commented.
Hello everyone, be intelligent enough. Use your brains. I have never been to Kuwait in my life. I know nothing about your past life. Only the person who knows about you and your life there will write about it. The mistake this commenter made, was that she used her original name. She did not know how to UNDO it then. So the next best thing to do is that drag Kiran Sawhney to it.
Kiran Sawhney, for your very information, is so contended in her own life that she does not have time to poke nose in anyone else's  life. If I have to write anything, I write on my blog. No where else.  For facebook, I have only "Like" button. How many times, I have been instigated and told to comment on fb. But I reserve my comments, opinions, etc everything for my blog. I would not go commenting on everyone's pictures with "icious" business and then put "lols lols" underneath.
Beware of such person who adds "icious" like this. That person can be Vicious, Malicious, Avaricious, Capricious, Convicious, inauspicious, injudicious, meretricious, suspicious, pernicious, veneficious, vermicious.
I have the guts to owe up anything that I write about, under my own original pen name, on my blog. I have guts to call up a person, sms, even drive to their place to clarify things. Because I am not guilty. People who hide, who refuse communication, are the ones who are guilty. I have disabled my comment section on my blog for long because I have no time to read comments, visit sites and comment, no time to even create any fan page on fb, my blog page on fb. I keep my life and things simple and straight. I have one blog and this is the only place where I write. I do not even do guest posts.
For FINAL clarification. Though I owe no explanation to anyone, I HAVE NOT MADE ANY COMMENT ON www.fashionscandal.com
I have no rivalry with any of the page 3. I have amicable relationship with everyone. I have been blogging since 2008. But never such incidence has happened. Only an outsider, who is not from Delhi, does not love Delhi, does not love India, does not like page 3 circuit of Delhi, will write this.
From my blog it is so clear, how much I love Delhi and its people. In fact I have written a blog about how much I hate people who hate people of Delhi or Delhi here. I have written how a person like this refers to Delhites as "wahiyaat log". These are not my words but some one else's.
In the past, whenever I have felt the need to lambast anyone, I have done it openly on this blog. I have not gone to other blogs and commented with fake id's. How lame is it to put your blame on someone else and say that it is not you but someone else commenting from your id.

Remember: Kiran represents fire and if you play with fire, your hands will get burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment