Saturday, July 28, 2012

Commenter of fashionscandal exposed

Even the most hardened criminals leave some trace, commit some blunder with which they are caught. That is why one should lead one's life straight, truthfully and honestly. Because, when you are exposed,  you fall flat, you have no where to hide. Which criminal are we talking about? 
I will have to tell the whole story.
I mentioned earlier, the blog post fashionscandal. You can read it here. My take on it was published here. How it was controversial, you can read it on my previous post. Here is the link.
Moving further, today someone gave comment with my reference, to my same blog post.
Answer to her comment first.



@piya. Neither I am any page 3, nor any socialite. Nor I have any connection with all this. I have my personal blog which has nothing to do with all this. You have referred to my blog post here.

and I have also written my views here
http://www.kiransawhney.com/2012/07/socialite.html
What I write is under my own pen name and my own blog. Not hidden behind anyone.

Now Piya (actually by now I should be addressing you with your real name- cos I know you), I am sorry you are little brainless and careless. You should remember that you were messing with blogger like  me. Time and again, I have pointed out that I do keep a tab on my visitors and their paths. It was easy for me to trace you as soon as you came to copy my words from my blog post to repost as your comment on fashionscandal.

Even as any one of you, as a reader, are reading this blog post, I know who is visiting me and when. (Just so that you know).


Here is Piya's IP address 
Bharti Broadband (182.68.82.162) [Label IP Address]    4 returning visits
India FlagNew Delhi, Delhi, India    
27 Jul08:03:36 PM
27 Jul08:03:42 PM
27 Jul08:05:35 PM
27 Jul08:05:51 PM
27 Jul08:06:05 PM
All your history is with me. From your IP address, it is easy to know you. I have saved the page. Anyone, who is even a little net savy can reach you now. For days (rather months) you were playing this hide and seek game and all page 3's were wondering who is responsible for those comments. There was a blame game going on. Thanks for doing this goof up.
You are still shamelessly intermingling with the group about whom you are writing. Where is the need to backstab your own friends? Do you even know the meaning of friendship?
Your game is up and you are exposed. I know who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment