Monday, August 27, 2012

Darinee, my youngest emcee

I have written a post about Darinee, earlier here and here. Darinee is the youngest emcee. She took charge of the evening so well and made sure that everything sailed most smoothly. Her brother Girdhar was there to support her too. What most of the adults cannot do, Darinee did it so effortlessly.
We had various highlights of the evening that will come in the upcoming posts. Darinee, my youngest emcee coordinated all the events very well. From announcing the guests names to the events, to being the first one to help me during cake cutting, she made it extra special for me.  All the guests were enthralled by her. She is one confident kid, who can lighten and liven up even a dull show and uplift the mood of the whole crowd single handedly.

  Darinee's brother Girdhar in his cute red tie, danced the best. Even trained dancers can't beat him.














No comments:

Post a Comment