Monday, July 5, 2010

Need a break

Almost three weeks since I have really taken a break (and that is certainly not me). Too much at work front, home front, and then the family functions (which have got over now). Somehow, everything seems to be getting streamlined and I can see a good break in the horizon. No shopping (again that is not me), no lunches with friends of late (happening soon though), no movies, no partying - and I don't want to be termed workaholic (though I am working some good 14 hours a day- good quality work).

Monsoon is finally here. The weather is just so romantic. I love this smell- of wet grass and mud ( and no, its not humid).

Here is the Outfit post. I dug out something from old pics cos, majority part of my present days are spent in track pants and T shirt, no make up.


Top: Forever 21
Capris: Express
Slip ons: Nine West
Location: Seattle Space Needle.

 

Bag: Louis Vuitton






2 Pendants: Gift from dad


5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures kiran,Those are very-natural stills/pose,Include Your Smile..Do You know?You Look Cool In Over-Sized-Shell-Frame.Its Gucchi,Emporio-Armani,Cartier or Ralph L?
    SSR
    Visakhapatnam
    --

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this blouse ...so feminine..and perfect for summers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you are lucky that you found a sunny day to go to seattle..when i went to space needle ..it was raining as usual in seattle..

    ReplyDelete