Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Diwali party

So tonight I attended another Diwali party. Lots of things and pictures to share in my next blog post. 





In this blog post, I must mention my adorable friend Madhavi Gupta. I have not written any one's names so far because I respect their privacy. Till the time, I get a go ahead from a person to mention the name, I am not doing it so far. But I guess, now things will change, once I officially start writing paid reviews of Delhi parties and page 3 people. The good news is that a publication also wants me to do such reviews. 
Ever since my adorable friend heard about this whole deal, she has been exuberant about the whole concept. In fact, she is already helping me. She is a famous event and wedding planner.
Sometimes, I feel shy in a party. She is the one who introduces me as a "blogger". This is what true friends are. 




I am standing with the hostess of the party. She also happens to be my school/college friend. We belong to the same city.




No comments:

Post a Comment