Monday, November 21, 2011

Gotta Patti suit




Last Sunday, my husband took me for shopping to Ensemble in Emporio. Few weddings are coming and he thinks that I do not have the right clothes. He wanted to personally decide things for me and for once (which is rare), I decided to play a tame wife and let him choose. This is one of what he liked and he clicked it with his Blackberry, after I came out of the trial room to show him (See how I am looking like such a timid wife). 
We did not end up picking this one because he liked another Lehenga and a suit later which we picked up. Those I am not showcasing on the blog, till I have actually worn them for the wedding. But how do you find this one? It is Gota Patti work. It was our second choice. We were so confused between this one and our first choice that he made me wear each twice, clicked my picture to show it to me and then he picked up the other one.
You will have to wait for some time to see what we actually picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment