Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Store Launch

Today was one store launch. There was who and who's of Delhi present for the launch. Young ladies who admired her clothing line, enjoyed unveiling of her new range, over chocolate dipped strawberries and drinks.
Before you read in any of the media officially tomorrow, this blog is giving you the highlights and pictures of the launch. In fact, talks are on with some media to give them exclusive pictures and highlights of such do's. Also I have emails of readers asking me to describe who is wearing what. For that, I will have to ask these people what labels are they wearing. But soon, you will have more inside scoops in my next social do's. I see that you readers are very interested to see the Delhi Party circuit and I will give that to you as much as I can.

For now, enjoy today's pictures.



With the designer.











Designer, her designs and her muse.


Friends dressed in her designs.



What I wore:
Dress: AM PM
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: LV

No comments:

Post a Comment