Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My email id

As I have stated earlier, like any other blogger, I too keep a track of the visitors to my blog for various reasons. I do not expect comments (specially the ones which are not honest ones). Which is why I have closed the comment section. Also, as earlier stated, I would not have time to respond to each of those comments and visit the respective blog or feel obliged to visit. I write purely for my joy of writing. And visit the blogs I like visiting and do not feel impelled to leave a comment.

Having said that, I do enjoy the emails I get from my regular readers, which are very genuine and straight from the heart. I am able to reply to those emails. I truly appreciate your ingenuous feedback. I have no grouse against any reader who is regularly visiting the blog, reading it and never leaving a word. The blog is for the world to read. And I have made it obvious, I have no torment of tantalus.

But there is only one reader here, who is pretty regularly visiting the blog, from Spain (Madrid), I would like you to email me. I know you and you know me (well, sort of, at least). I think we have few things to say to each other. I will look forward to your email.

My email id is kiran.sawhney@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment