Thursday, March 8, 2012

Buenos Aires diary- day 2 continued.

Close to my hotel, Sheraton, was this mall Gallerias Pacifico. I went there for a while.




Again a self clicked picture. I shot my image in the mirror with my iphone.



In the afternoon, I was scheduled to start my Tango lessons and practice for the performance.


After finishing a grilling practice, I attended two Milongas that night- Jueves de Canning and Nino Bien. In a milonga, it is impractical to carry expensive camera or even iphone. Either, I could dance freely or keep an eye on my possessions. I chose to do the former. Hence, no pictures of milongas or my dances. That is one experience, that belongs to me and is not coming here in the form of pictures. 
It was my second day and people already knew me there (Gosh! it also meant that I could not repeat my clothes or Tango shoes and needed so many of them). 
There was no dearth of dancing. I was feeling dearth and need of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment