Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dieter's Delight




Buttermilk or Chach

One thing that I can swear on as a part of your drink is buttermilk or chach by Mother Dairy. I highly recommend this to all my clients who are wanting to loose weight. At times, when I am out and really thirsty, I just put a straw in a packet and have it chilled while shopping. This is a better option than having aerated drinks which are full of empty calories.
A packet costs only Rs. 10/- and is easily available at all Mother Dairy outlets. In 100 ml, there are 36 kcal 1.8g protein, 2.7g carbs, 1.9g fat and 80 mg calcium.
It contains milk, water, milk solids and lactic culture.
Have it chilled. You do not need to add anything else. It tastes good as it is. But some of my friends tell me that they spice it up by adding little salt or coriander or roasted cumin seeds etc. I like mine plain.
So switch to chach from fizzy drinks.

2 comments:

  1. achi information hai .... waise kya mein pls aapke baare mein jaan sakta hu agar aap batana chahe to...
    waiting for reply

    regards
    Sachin

    ReplyDelete