Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A fitness blog worth mentioning- Achal Dua.

I came across a very interesting fitness blog of Achal Dua. The blog is relatively new and does not have many posts. But the guy talks sense and in very few words, hits bang on the subject matter. I even spoke to him and he seems very knowledgeable. He shares same passion of health and fitness as me and is planning to launch his own DVD.

He is also an Indian who is now settled in US. He told me that as a kid, he was really fat and worked towards his fitness. What surprised me are his recent pictures, which you all must see at this link.

His hard work shows. Good Luck Achal.

8 comments:

  1. I'll check it out. I watched your leg-exercise video, Kiran, I have to tell you, it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me check it out...nice that u gave the link :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chriz. Aapka number aane ki kya zaroorat hai? You are so so very famous with such a great readership and visitors. You are a celeb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Hemu. It is worth checking out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Good info there. I too used to love Yoga before but somehow now do walks more than Yoga.

    Best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kulpreet the interests keep varying. mind and body gets bored doing the same thing and then we have to change. add new challenge. Do what really interests you. i have some posts on walking too. check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent ,good info.I really interests you & walking too.Thanks..

    ReplyDelete