Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Fitness blog

So there is another fitness blog that is worth mentioning on my blog here. I have a funny relation with this blog. I first came across, this blog through indiblogger, where I was searching for my fellow Indian bloggers who write on fitness. ( Of course I am curious to know who else writes on health and fitness from India). I was quite fascinated to see the contents of fitho.

I read further and found mention of my city- New Delhi and the places I also frequent to. This got me more intrigued. The writer was from my city, fitness enthusiast and we wrote on many common topics. We exchanged few emails and pleasantries, till the time, I told the writer that I am 39 years. Ha ha. No more emails. Finished there and then.

Still the credit must be given to the blog. It is quite original and worth checking. I have disagreed with him in couple of posts where I did leave my comments. You must read them here. Second time, in another blog post, he said that Bikram Yoga is not done anywhere in Delhi. And I had to comment that I do it in my fitness centre in Delhi.

We both participated in Airtel Delhi Half Marathon. He too seems to be running enthusiast. I loved his this post about the event. I could not have described it better.

Apart from such cute exchange of comments, I like the blog ( thats why I like to go back and read it and express my own view points).

8 comments:

  1. I am not sure I understand. What's wrong with being 39? Too young? Too old? I don't get it...

    By the way, you look 25!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Agnes. Even i was amused and did not understand or maybe I did. In India 39 is too old. Thanks Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiran, first of all thanks for the post! I do wish the event was organized better.
    ...
    And there is nothing wrong with being 39 :) If only, being so fit at 39, is inspiring to me, and should be to other people too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ fitho. you are welcome. I do sincerely like your blog.
    yeah fit at 40 and 50 and 60 and 70 is my goal. maybe beyond too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kiran, glad to know that we (indiblogger) could be of help ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dotn understand people and thier hang ups with age...i agree with agnes you do look only 25...dipti was shocked that you have two sons...LIKE SHOCKED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Anwin. Of course Indiblogger is fabulous and so are your blogger meets.

    ReplyDelete