Flower Power
Where have I partied since yesterday: Cafe Cairo, The Zoo (Garden of Five senses), Cafe E (Emporio), Jynxx and a friends's place. I have also watched 2 movies- Shor in the City and Shagird. Still have full Sunday. And a hectic working week ahead. What am I wearing: Dress: Vero Moda Bracelet: Self Made Heels: Locally bought in Delhi.


oh yes, love it!
ReplyDeleteOh, it's beauitful. The back is amazing!!!
ReplyDeletewww.plentyforpennies.com
i like it much better as a sari
ReplyDeleteThat is one beautiful saree! wow!
ReplyDeleteI liked the sari and the the strings that are on your shoulders. I do not know the name though. Photos are a little hazy. Would love see a clear one:)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so gorgeous and you look heavenly sexy!
ReplyDeleteI love this better as a sari and that top is exquisite!
I would so love to take photographs of you wearing this! Framed against a doorway that has the sun setting behind it.
Do another shoot wearing this!
nice love the saree..especially the blouse...
ReplyDelete