Monday, October 22, 2012

Date in B Bar

Tonight was a date with these two good looking men. Sometimes (only sometimes) they spoil me. 
In our case, 'three" is definitely not a crowd. It is a full fledged "good company". We went to B Bar. In Delhi, they did not name it "Buddha Bar" but B Bar instead. 
My Navratras fasting ended today. I did Ashtami puja and was ready to have good food (but of course, vegan food). 








I wore this dress by Ted Baker. Sometimes I like such casual, yet chic dresses. Specially, the pockets fascinate me. But sometimes, these frills put me off. They seem clownish/kiddish to me. Which is the reason, that even though, I bought it a year back in Tokyo, I never ended up wearing it till today. What was I thinking when I bought it? What do you think of it?


We had vegetarian Sushi platter, edamame, Taco (and something)


and we had massaman curry, wok fried tofu with noodles and fried rice


No comments:

Post a Comment