Thursday, October 11, 2012

My ramblings

My happiness posts got a tremendous response from my readers. Very positive response. I am glad that I could infuse some positivity in your lives. I also had many questions- as to how and why I can always be happy. Do I have no worries, sadness etc in my life? Here is my reply.
Being happy for me does not mean that everything is perfect. It means that I have decided to be happy and look beyond imperfections. It is my choice to be happy. I am in charge of how I feel today. Hence, I am choosing to be happy. Until you start believing in yourself, you are not going to have a life. Besides believing in yourself, learn to love and respect yourself. I do not know what comes first- belief in yourself or love and respect for yourself. But I know that they are inter connected. About being happy and always smiling, Guruji says, "fake it, till you make it".
Some people perceive me as being very confident. I would say, my confidence comes, NOT from assuming that I am always right but it comes from- not fearing to be wrong.
I am contended and hence, happy. If someone says "can't", that shows me, what CAN be done. I am not pushed by problems. I am led by dreams. I never look to others for fulfillment. If I did, I would never be fulfilled.

After a long gap, here is a post of- what I wore.
Top: Gift from sister: Express. Also previously worn here and here and here and here. Oh! that is just so many times.
Pants: From my export line
Shoes: Clarks.







Check the latest nail art I did myself. 



Towards the end, I have to mention two nice quotes.

  • Without deviating from the norm, progress is not possible- Frank Zappa.
  • If you are brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "Hello".- Paulo Coelho.

No comments:

Post a Comment