Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Some thing that grossed me

So far I have been blogging about all nice things about Sitges, about my travel, etc. Life is not all rosy. Let me put something that grossed me (it always does). So much so that, every time I had to cross these shops, I would turn and look away. But I gathered enough courage to click these pictures quickly and make you readers also face the stark reality.
The meat shops with lots and lots of dead meat. So much killing of innocent animals.
There is a reason why we take young children to pluck apples, strawberries and cherries and not to butcher's shop. It would be a nice world to live in if we stopped killing these innocent animals. They do feel pain. Their mothers, their children cry for them. Stop hurting them. Turn vegetarian.





No comments:

Post a Comment