Monday, February 17, 2014

Cyber hub, Gurgaon

Today I went to Cyber Hub in Gurgaon. It has innumerable and great eating joints (besides offices etc). We ate at Italiano. My review- Super food served very well (in crockery by Tata), quick and good service, value for money. I want to go to cyber hub again and try other restaurants. There is so much of choice. It is a massive place. My recommendation, do try it.


I loved this wall decor inside Italiano. Dancing pictures on the plates.


I was traditionally dressed in Kashmiri Salwar Kameez. It is hand embroidered.
It is available at
Kashmir shawl emporium,
94, MM, Janpath, New Delhi, India
email: kshawl@vsnl.com



And after Cyber Hub, we went to Nature Bazar, where Dastkaar is exhibiting. If you like traditional and ethnic stuff, I highly recommend that you go there. Great products to shop. I splurged myself there.

These days, I am inclined towards traditional wear. Sweet, simple, ethnic and conservative wear. I am in that mode, as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment