Thursday, March 10, 2011

Aamchi Mumbai

I had quick, short trip to Mumbai. On my previous few visits to Mumbai, I had never liked the place. In fact, there used to be a constant comparison between Mumbai and Delhi. I have always been a Delhi loyal. But, this time I quite liked Mumbai. I basically explored Juhu and was quite at home there. Juhu was like- my kind of place.
These are few pictures when I had just landed. I was exploring the hotel, JW Merriott. I was capturing the view from my room, the infinity pool, taking a quick stroll on the beach adjacent to the hotel.
After that, I did not have time to shoot more pictures. (regret now- as I was better dressed later). Soon I would share the pictures of my new hair cut that I got later from B Blunt. I am very pleased with the result.









What am I wearing: 
Top: Esprit
Linen Pants: Marks and Spencer.

5 comments:

  1. aaaah...the sea breeze, the sunshine, the sea itself! So tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah...the sea breeze, the sunshine, the sea itself! So tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,
    do you have time for coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a beautiful place! Looks like I've revised my trip list and India is farther up on the list now :) Now if I can just stop shopping long enough so that I can make some travel plans :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We been to Mumbai last summer. Beautiful place. Practically first time for me. Colaba and Juhu are the places...

    Colaba is even nicer than Juhu especially Marine drive.

    ReplyDelete