Thursday, March 10, 2011

Aurus Mumbai

I had one of my dinner in Mumbai in a sea facing lounge called Aurus.
Simply loved the place. Great food, open air, relaxed seating, frequented by celebs, fantastic service. I had a great evening. Could not have asked for better. These pictures were again taken by my Iphone that too at night. They are blurry and barely visible. But I still wanted to share them.
I highly recommend checking out this place in Mumbai.





I am wearing a Gauri and Nainika Karan dress.
Next time I will post a better picture of this dress. It is a beautiful dress. 
Gauri and Nainika Karan are two young Indian designers who cater to western wear. they designs are worn by not just Bollywood but even hollywood celebrities.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!

    Yes please! More pics of you in this dress. you look divine!
    ...and what a glamorous gorgeous setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. view in the pics is gorgeous. looking fresh and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here i can't see ur outfit wt u are wearing. But looks beautiful. Setting too is very nice.

    ReplyDelete