Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder

What defines beauty for you? For me beauty lies in small details and big ones too. It is sometimes in objects and sometimes in subject. Sometimes it is materialistic and sometimes it is a personality traits or feelings.

It could be a few moments spent with Guruji (Bliss- Heaven), great time spent with family and friends, some fabulous workout, a great worked out and toned body, a charming face, beautiful flower arrangement, food served with some decorations, interiors of the house, the clothes, bag, watch, or jewelry you wear, beautiful (my kind of) shoes, graceful dance, an exotic travel destination, a nicely folded napkin or a towel, babies, your pets, the way you love someone, the way you care for someone, the person that you are, the mannerisms (quite important),  a blog, a blog template, soulful music, a picture, a movie, a concert, a painting (I can only admire paintings. I quite like my walls nude), an aroma, a candle, philanthropy, standing up for a cause, the determination and will power, perseverance, ...I think my list is endless.

Tell me your idea of Beauty.

3 comments:

  1. I also love beautiful flower arrangements. Love Ikebana. I also lovesmall babies, their cute smile. Seeing the sunset etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me.."just dance" and everythig is so beautiful:)
    Beautiful movements..

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I do agree with all your other things..esp about kids and babies..

    ReplyDelete