Monday, October 11, 2010

Fitness Pics

So today, after ages, again I had the urge to post fitness attire pictures. I dug few from my iphoto and here they are.

I rarely wear Bra tops. This is one that me and my sister have, similar. She shot this for me. I was demonstrating Kapalbati.
And yes, I used to wear loads of chunky silver bracelets. Such phases come. I think that phase will come again sometime.


This was shot in Shanghai. 


These are my studio pics. Once upon a time, I was Fat. I still am. But lesser than this.

4 comments:

  1. I like these pictures. You look very pretty in the last two. I have a hard time believing that once upon a time, you were fat. I think our defition of fat is different :P I think I weigh 57-58 kgs, which you will probably call "fat" :P

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a yogi, merely a practitioner but I do practise kapalbhati (last pose in Bikram) but also outside of practise times... to eliminate negativity... I also practise bhastrika.

    You were hardly fat!!!! You are gorgeous. I do love that 2nd photo... you can see how taut and strong you are... what an incredible body you have Kiran! You...body, mind and soul... such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. You look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pic wearing the maroon dress.It suits very well and you are not fat.

    ReplyDelete