Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The blog I rate the best.

I have been wanting to do this post for a long time and it has been pending because I knew it would take long.
It is a post about one blogger who has inspired me the most- THE MOST, who I secretly look up to.
Now without further delays, first check this blog.
Dusk is an Indian, settled in Australia.
She has been a model.



She is a journalist but used to be a TV and radio journo.  And a jazz singer. She does Yoga and also dances Flamenco. She has also trained in Bharatnatyam.She seems very spiritual too. 



 Now why does she inspire me/ She self clicks her pictures and they are simply mind blowing. Seeking inspiration from her, I bought Canon DSLR 500D, a tripod and a remote. How interesting to shoot yourself (yes, like her, I too am too independent- that is why I got so excited with the concept of self clicking). But the quality of her picture shots is so amazing. Some of her shots, I am copying from her blog and pasting below. Check them out.






Can you believe, they are self clicked? I mean the best photographers cannot give such perfect shots which she does self clicking.


And to top it all, her sense of dressing is something I can relate to, can get inspired by. It is so much fun. Not run of the mill.




Who would think about wearing Poncho as a skirt and striking such beautiful pose and self clicking it?


Her style of writing is truly amazing too. You have to check her blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Dusk is absolutely amazing! I love her blog and it is definitely one of my favorites. She is so talented and accomplished as well!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she has a nice blog.

    When I read the title 'The Blog I rate the best', I thought you would rate me the best....:) Bad Luck. You should have separate rating for men and women...Best Men Blog...

    ReplyDelete