Saturday, October 9, 2010

I like it


I saw it on one of the blogs. I like it so much- The necklace of course.
Sent a picture to my dad, who is a jeweler. Told him- I want this. Isn't it so pretty?

Oh yes, I saw Raveena Tandon recently at LAP (it is a lounge by Arjun Rampal).
She looked little fat but nevertheless very gorgeous and a head turner. I loved what she was wearing. 
Also present were Abu Jani, Sandeep Khosla, few politicians and regular Delhi page 3 crowd.

This is what she was wearing when I saw her at LAP


Raveena made an appearance in Delhi over the weekend wearing a jewel-print Pria Kataria dress. I really love this dress, it’s just such a perfect resort dress for a relaxed night out. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! It's so pretty, I hope your dad is able to recreate it :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to see you with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not show this post to my wife.

    ReplyDelete