Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Art of Living- Divine Shop

Art Of Living has a fabulous Divine Shop which sells amazing products- Books, CDs, DVDs, which are important for understanding the art of living, different kinds of Ayurveda Products and Accessories. They have art of living bhajan books, discourses, yoga DVDs, guided meditation CDs, food supplements, meditation chairs, Sri Sri Ayurveda hair & skin care products, yoga mats & ashram grah dhoops, and of course lovely T shirts like the one that I am wearing below.







6 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful on you. Haven't had a chance to explore the Art of Living much. I will soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Tshirt. But why ur face is not looking frest may be effect of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice T-Shirt and looking good on you.You have a beautiful,heart-warming smile.
    By the way,I started reading your Art of Living posts.I will write my views later but first tell me - Do you play pranks on people once in a while or occasionally, because all your posts appear blank err totally white.
    It took me a while to figure it out but once I did,it made me laugh and laugh. Thanks a ton for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very nice T shirt> Can I also have this? where will I get this--in AOL Divine shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. It suits you well. I like the words Gift a smile and you are doing it and spreading it.It is contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Gift a smile" I love that quote! Great reminder to smile more often. =)

    ReplyDelete