Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blog Awards

I have never appreciated ready made greeting cards by Archie or Hallmark etc where you simply scribble- To...
From...
And the rest of the words are pre set. I do not think it depicts your true emotions. But if it is a hand made card, or even a simple note on which a person has scribbled few lines, that are original, genuine, straight from heart, I would cherish it. So people who know me, know it clearly that a ready made greeting card will find its way to my trash can very soon, while something original and hand made will be kept forever. I even cherish the ones which are bought readymade but at least a person has made some effort to write few original lines that are meant for me. I hope you know what I mean.
Same goes for forwarded smses.
Talking about blog award. Strange as it may sound, ready made, pre set blog awards mean less to me. Something like- Best blogger award, Love your blog award. But if it is again something original, few lines coined by the person, they have true value and meaning.

So here goes my original list of awards for few bloggers that I love.

The blog I like the Best for its pictures, content, outlook, everything- Fashezine. Look at the pictures- They are straight out of magazine.

Blogger I admire, for her self clicked pictures, for her multi talented personality, for her play of words, for her genuine love and concern, for being her true self- Dusk

Blogger who is very cute, has a style of her own, posts wonderful recipes, nail art, fashion, musings- Leia. I am also sad because of the tragedy in her family.

My true, honest, genuine blogger friend. Always ready to help. Gives honest feedback. Stands by you like a true good friend. Writes, small, original, beautiful posts, clicks great pictures- A

Simple, honest, true blogger. Pleasing personality. Regular with her comments on my blog. Writes great blog about Pilgrimage and designs beautiful jewelry- Chitra

Young blogger with a mature head Blogger award. Lovely person. Very special and close to my heart. Has positive vibes and spreads positivity around her always-Bhawna.

The cutest, cuddliest, makes me happiest, lovable blog- My nephew- Ariv.

Then there are also few more blogs that I quite like, visit on everyday basis, never leave a comment though, admire distantly. It is not a crime if you visit a blog and do not leave a comment. Because either you have nothing to say genuinely or you think it will not be reciprocated or for any other reason.

There is also a blogger, whom I could give an award of being the worst, most negative, needing psychiatric help. But I guess, doing that will be too rude. I do not even have to name it. The blogger would understand that this one is for him/her. Also most of us in the blogging community understand who well deserves it.

10 comments:

  1. really wonderful post Kiran and you have understood me well and aptly described me.

    What I have found is when you were listing so many qualities of your fav. blogger friends I also see all those qualities in you. If you don't have them you don't see it in others. Good going Kiran. I am touched. I am also planning to write one on my dear friends and I shall do it in the near future.
    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,, nIce post.. Love it.

    visit Please,,
    http://el-janhreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do blog awards either! Great post though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiran,

    Your best post ever. You know why..any post that says good about me becomes the best post :))))

    Thank you very much for kind, lovely words.

    Only good, honest people get good friends :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww...I feel so honored to be one of the lucky people who you have chosen for these awards...

    I don't know, basically I have just lost it..will just put a simple "I love you" to all your posts, pictures etc...I am really out of words now for praising you..I mean every time I look into the mirror, admire my self in that wall mirror of mine, I feel so proud that I am like you. So perfect!!! *touchwood*

    :)) Jgd
    See nothing I say makes sense
    So simple "I love u"
    Jgd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with what Chitra says darling Kiran... and I am so SO honoured by your words... do you know what it means to have YOU [Goddess!!] say this about me???

    All these bloggers you nominate are wonderful and of course darling Leia.

    ...this means so much... thank you my soulsister...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very nice compilation.Its always that these sort of people make life so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I am most honored!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete