Friday, May 6, 2011

Traditional Costumes and apparels of different countries

I have been thinking of late, how all traditional dresses of respective counties and regions are just so extremely beautiful and classic pieces of creation. Nothing beats them. If we modify them, or try to make the same fashionable, they loose its charm. Here are few examples

Dutch Traditional Dress
Dutch Traditional Dress


Kimono from Japan


My traditional Indian Sari



Ao Dai-Vietnamese Traditional Dress taken from Linhy's blog


Thai Traditional Dress


Chinese Traditional dress- Qipao


Balinese traditional dress



Mongolian costume


There is a lot more. Here is one link that you can refer to. And you can see here.

Is there a particular traditional apparel that you like the best? Do share.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Loved your snap,nice posture,just like a princess:) very true. telling from my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post...you are looking beautiful as always....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all the different types of traditional outfits! Your sari is very pretty too :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures of traditional clothing. I like the Korean hanbok, but I might be a tad bit biased since I'm Korean. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post. Awesome. Good to see costume of other countries. Do you have any of these?

    ReplyDelete