Blog

I am elated. I am on top of the world. I am overjoyed. I am flattered. I owe all this to Shalu, who has written such a cute blog post about me. Please do read it. Thanks Shalu. You are a star.

http://seizetheahamoments.blogspot.com/2008/10/entrepreneurship-passion-persistence.html

and Pushpanjali has left such a nice comment for my previous post.

You both have given me my best Diwali present. Thanks girls. Thanks for being what you are.

Aaj main upar aasman neeche....

Comments

  1. good i have seen it nice of ur friendship :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.. thats wonderfull.. happy diwali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness -- what a wonderful post, Kiran!! I am so impressed. I really like you through your blog but I had no idea you were such an eminent figure. Kiran, congratulations, you're such a success!
    I am so proud to "know" you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agnes. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Marathon, Movie, Merengue