Hey kiran.. your videos are amazing. M trying to loose weight through power yoga but the balancing problem is there. How do i equally distribute my weight on my body while doing some difficult postures?
Where have I partied since yesterday: Cafe Cairo, The Zoo (Garden of Five senses), Cafe E (Emporio), Jynxx and a friends's place. I have also watched 2 movies- Shor in the City and Shagird. Still have full Sunday. And a hectic working week ahead. What am I wearing: Dress: Vero Moda Bracelet: Self Made Heels: Locally bought in Delhi.
It has been a very happening day of my life. I ran Airtel Half Marathon Delhi today morning. I finished my 21 kms in 1.50 mins but I was also cheering a group of my friends along. Ethiopia's Deriba Merga won the Airtel Delhi half marathon with the fastest time of the year of 59 minutes and 15 seconds here Sunday. Fellow-Ethiopian Aselefech Mergia won the women's race, clocking, 60:08:17. Sandeep Kumar and Kavita Raut recorded the best timings among the Indians and pocketed $4,000 each. It was an African sweep in the open event, with silver and bronze medals in the men's category going to Kenyans Wilson Kipsang (59:16:0)and Wilson Chebet (59:34:0), receiving $15,000 and $10,000 respectively. Ethiopian Gelet Getent (1:08:18) and Kenyan Peninah Arusei (1:08:20) finished second and third respectively among women. Defending champion Rwanda's Dieuone Disi, who came in 1:43:0 minutes in the 2007 edition, finished seventh here with 1:00:47. Merga who recorded his personal best...
Your videos are awesome, Kiran.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week :-)
Hey kiran.. your videos are amazing. M trying to loose weight through power yoga but the balancing problem is there. How do i equally distribute my weight on my body while doing some difficult postures?
ReplyDeleteHi Kiran, Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteFitness exercises with the ball are really good to keep the belloy flat and the hips trim...love to do them,some great exercises here.
ReplyDeleteNice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
ReplyDeleteGreen Tea Diet