Flower Power
Where have I partied since yesterday: Cafe Cairo, The Zoo (Garden of Five senses), Cafe E (Emporio), Jynxx and a friends's place. I have also watched 2 movies- Shor in the City and Shagird. Still have full Sunday. And a hectic working week ahead. What am I wearing: Dress: Vero Moda Bracelet: Self Made Heels: Locally bought in Delhi.
Lovely photos! Happy birthday to him :)
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
Happy Birthday to him :)
ReplyDeleteGod pictures...
Is he also in fitness?
Nice pics. Happy birthday to your son. Can't believe you have a son who is 18 years old.
ReplyDeleteA he is not in fitness. He is a budding lawyer.
ReplyDeleteKIran
ReplyDeleteConvey my belated b'day wishes to your son.
Cannot believe you have an eighteen year old son :)
Belated B'day wishes from Pune
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind me saying this Kiranji but... you look more like his girlfriend than his mother!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to him and how lucky he is to have a mother as fit, fun and fabulous as you!