Flower Power
Where have I partied since yesterday: Cafe Cairo, The Zoo (Garden of Five senses), Cafe E (Emporio), Jynxx and a friends's place. I have also watched 2 movies- Shor in the City and Shagird. Still have full Sunday. And a hectic working week ahead. What am I wearing: Dress: Vero Moda Bracelet: Self Made Heels: Locally bought in Delhi.

Me first..yuppie..
ReplyDeleteNice pic. You seem to be enjoying yourself thoroughly.
congrats..
ReplyDeleteyou are truly enjoying salsa.. :)
It seems that you were having a great time :)
ReplyDeleteKisses from Spain!
that's so cool...following now :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, धन्यवाद
ReplyDeleteThats so cool! Congrats on the feature. You look stunning!!
ReplyDeletenice!! congrats!
ReplyDeletebeautiful smile
ReplyDeletenice pic
Congratulations. You are regular now in print media :)))
ReplyDeleteSo you changed the header..why not two words...will write you an email.
Cool! I wish I could dance. I can do the waltz badly, meaning that I'm constantly stepping on my partner's toes...
ReplyDeleteI'm now following you!