Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flowers-Spring

Yes Spring is almost here. Dad, who loves gardening, has unlimited flowers. He likes to gift them to me whenever he is visiting me. These are Gladiolus that he so lovingly grows. Unlike my blogger friend Leia, I cannot do exotic flower arrangements. (Hang my head in shame). I hope Leia you do not see it. and better still, if you do, then please do not show it to your mom.
Kindly do not judge me on my flower arranging skills.
Just admire the beautiful home grown flowers that dad brought for me.


4 comments:

  1. the love with which your Dad grows them & the love with which he gave you, add to the beauty of the flowers !! isnt it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are so beautiful that they don't need any pretty arranging in order for them to brighten up a room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers are beautiful. Is it Spring already?

    I am sure your dad enjoy it a lot :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the flowers are beautiful and spring is my fav season in North India

    ReplyDelete