Friday, February 18, 2011

Masquerade

So I had to miss the fourth and last day of International Dance festival today as well. Today it was supposed to be contemporary.

So what did I do instead?
I worked with clients in the studio
I practiced my dance
I had lunch with Sheila Dikshit (CM of Delhi) in Garden of Five Senses
And I attended a Masquerade party at Australian High Commission, followed by another party at Shiro, followed by another one at Smokehouse Grill.

Now today was a day to show my creativity. Since, I was to attend a Masquerade party and I did not have any time to go and buy myself a mask, in 20 minutes, I created this mask for myself.




What did I wear


Dress: Shantanu and Nikhil
Shoes: Nine West
Clutch Bottega Veneta









The last picture was of course shot with iphone, outside the Australian High Commission.


Another Dress of Shantanu and Nikhil- on similar lines.



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made that mask yourself, and so quickly, too! Sounds like a fun night. And that dress is incredible!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiran,

    You are a star. Lunch with the CM. Then party at Australian High Commission. Wow

    I hope when we come to India we are able to reach you. We will give you three months notice ))))))

    Who is other 'A' on your 1888 post? I only left one comment but other person seem to know you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mask is gorgeous and you! YOU are hotter than hot! Damn sexy!
    Love your dress and your sexy Tango legs...

    ReplyDelete