Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eat your Greens

A friend of mine owns a farm. She imports seeds from Germany and grows organic veges.
She keeps giving me something that I so lurrrrvvvee. And that is organic greens. I have already written a post about Negative Calorie here.

The exotic salad leaves that you see in the picture below, all come regularly from her farm, to me and you have no idea, how tasty they are.


These are variety of salad leaves- iceberg, rocket leaves, lettuce, etc etc etc.
I add a dash of Apple Cidar Vinaigrette dressing to it. Sometimes maybe few pine nuts or walnuts and my bowl is ready to munch.
I have not seen such crunchy, fresh, salad leaves in the market. The market ones taste and smell bad.

What healthy thing did you eat today?

1 comment:

  1. Yum! these look delicious. I haven't eaten anything today because I have a bad tummy :(

    Leia

    ReplyDelete