Ab exercises Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments sunderApril 25, 2009 at 9:01 AMThanks for sharing...will def try doing this...i just bought the backward crunch table..ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAgnesApril 25, 2009 at 1:03 PMYour hair is getting long, it's very, very pretty. You're beautiful Kiran. I know I say this all the time but it's true.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKiran SawhneyApril 25, 2009 at 1:13 PM@ Sunder do try. @ Agnes. Yes for sometime I am growing my hair Agnes. You noticed. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHemanth PotluriApril 25, 2009 at 6:42 PMi have been doing it and its really good exercise:)..urs..hemu..ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKiran SawhneyApril 25, 2009 at 8:51 PMKeep going HemuReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAkshayApril 30, 2009 at 8:22 AMI guess I needed this one!! so much for my targets!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGurjit SinghMay 2, 2009 at 3:19 AMawesome video, will this help me get packs ? do women also get 6 packs or less/more ? what's the number of abs at max. a man/woman can get ?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJuhiMay 12, 2009 at 1:30 AMGood routine. Will try out and let you know if it worked :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing...will def try doing this...i just bought the backward crunch table..
ReplyDeleteYour hair is getting long, it's very, very pretty. You're beautiful Kiran. I know I say this all the time but it's true.
ReplyDelete@ Sunder do try.
ReplyDelete@ Agnes. Yes for sometime I am growing my hair Agnes. You noticed. :)
i have been doing it and its really good exercise:)..
ReplyDeleteurs..hemu..
Keep going Hemu
ReplyDeleteI guess I needed this one!! so much for my targets!!
ReplyDeleteawesome video, will this help me get packs ? do women also get 6 packs or less/more ? what's the number of abs at max. a man/woman can get ?
ReplyDeleteGood routine. Will try out and let you know if it worked :)
ReplyDelete