Friday, November 12, 2010

Guruji at Wagah Border

One beneficiary of The Art of Living Drug De-Addiction Program, Sukhvir Singh, during the drug de-addiction gathering in Punjab: "I had been taking drugs for over 14 years and had even left my family. After practicing the Sudarshan Kriya regularly I was able to drop my addiction. The youth in Punjab have drowned themselves in this vice. I would now like to work to bring a positive difference in their lives.



Yesterday Sri Sri addressed thousands of people near the Wagah border: "We are committed to follow the path of non-violence and peace. Standing here at the border, I can feel the wave of love and peace from across. I urge the citizens of both the countries to recognize the voice of peace within and create a violence-free world." 
As part of his peace campaign, Sri Sri also inaugurated 'Saanjh', a musical concert in Amritsar. The concert, based on the Indo-Pak peace mission, saw artists from both countries showcase their talents on a shared platform.


And yes on a personal note here is my picture with Siddhu Bhaji




Yesterday I got the best compliment of my life.
A person told me- you are shining. Ravi ki Kiran. 
Ravi (Reference to Guruji- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji. It means Sun)
Kiran (My name. It means rays of Sun).

It changed the meaning of my name for me. I always loved my name. I have more reason to love it now.
Thank you for adding new meaning to my name. 
I M Lovin It.

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice definition to your name and nice to see you with Siddhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see u with Siddhu. Great and lovely pic always smiling and make other to smile specially me

    ReplyDelete