Friday, November 19, 2010

Reinvention/Rebirth of a dress

This dress has already featured on my blog as the following pictures.


Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo


I wanted to wear it again for a dinner out with my boys. And this is how I wore it


Dress: Esprit
Neckalace: Self +Dad creation, as mentioned here


If you notice very carefully, I have subtly embroidered on the bodice with few sequins of the same tone. This was done to reinvent the same dress, add some funk and spark to it. 


Sandals: Bata: Rs. 499/-
I seldom ever mention the price tags on my blog. But this one I had to. Because it is a steal.
I use these sandals mostly in a place, where I might have to take off my footwear and I do not want to constantly think if I will ever see my footwear again. Like in a temple etc. Plus these are easy to remove- slip ons. Generally, I prefer strappy ones.
Yeah, here I was out for dinner not to a temple. But just felt like wearing it. Sometimes that too happens.


Bag: Self Creation. Like it?


3 comments:

  1. Hey how's life.. Looking great.. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the red you're wearing! The necklace is so pretty too, your dad did a great job :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace and this now looks like a perfect V'Day dress.
    U r awesome! I also read your necklace and ring waala post...I love the ring too. Main bhi pehenoongi

    ReplyDelete