Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some of the most treasured moments of my life

    I feel like jumping. I feel like flying. I am Ecstatic. I am....WOWWW!!! Got no words to describe how I feel. BLISS, BLESSED, HEAVEN.

    Guruji is traveling Punjab- Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Amritsar. And that happens to be my hometown. I got the opportunity to have private dinner with HIM. And my parents also got His Blessings. Will share more of His pictures in my next post. But here are few.

    My mom and dad are also seen in this picture. A family picture with Guruji. This one is to be treasured.

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed dear Kiran, Nice photos. Can see the happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Kiran ! you have a lot of Guru's presence in your life. Do become a teacher quickly and take HIS precious knowledge to society.

    JGD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing these moments with us

    ReplyDelete