Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Creativity

I am a connoisseur of beauty and aesthetics. I appreciate small things of beauty in and around my house. Example- Towel folding art. Does it not capture your attention in a hotel or a cruise liner, towels folded like animals etc? I have also learnt it and like to experiment with it. Here are couple of my creations, learnt recently, when I went to Alaska cruise.
But the three men in my life are least interested and bothered by such girlie creations. Do I miss having a daughter? Yes, I do. I think I should adopt one. Just kidding. My blog friends can also admire and appreciate my creations.






5 comments:

  1. I always appreciate such girly things! My mother had already had two boys before she had me, and she always tells me that when she got pregnant again she was praying like crazy that she would have a girl so that someone else would appreciate pretty things with her :P

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome. It sounds easy but it is not. My wife is in home decoration...sometimes too much..It could be expensive at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful
    never thought this will look so beautiful
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. arre di...sahi hai.. DO u still have that CD? Pls make a copy for me too. And better still, when I come or when u come, pls teach me how to make these too. I must say u have made it exactly like on the cruise. And even better with the ad-ons. Shoo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally I found it....with search. Beautiful. You fold them better than some of the cabin crew.

    ReplyDelete