Saturday, November 13, 2010

My creativity

I am a creative person. In my teenage, studying in a Convent, nuns used to teach us and make us do embroidery, knitting, sewing. In fact, there was a subject called Home Science, in which we had practical of cooking, project on interior design etc etc.


These days, my creativity is back with full force. I just have time constraint. I wish, I had 48 hours instead of 24 in a day. But somehow, I am squeezing some time to do embroidery, knitting etc etc. Will share few of my creativity on this blog.


My favorite perfume is Marc Jacob's Lola. It is like- ME. The color of the bottle, the cap, the shape, the perfume. It is made for ME.





I have used quite a number of bottles of it. I could not bring myself to throw away its cap. So I asked my dad to get some jewelry made for me from it. And he did it happily for me. So now I own Marc Jacob's necklace and a ring. This ring I intend to also wear as hair accessory, neck piece, charm on a bag etc etc.







Would soon show you my own embroidered pieces and knitted pieces. They are all ready. I am just being lazy to shoot their pictures and put it on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. My wife must never see these...appear expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you are going to use the rose from the bottle for jewelry! What a good idea. Some perfume bottles are too beautiful to throw away!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. shall wait for the creativity posts

    ReplyDelete