Saturday, November 13, 2010

Get paid by Google

Why do I blog?

Different people have different reasons for blogging but what gives me a high in blogging?

1. I give voice to my choicest subjects- Art of Living, Fitness, Fashion, Dancing, everything that I am passionate about.

2. I get paid for it. Yes, that is important for me. Why should I spend my time, that I can spend with a client and earn. Because Google pays me. Now, when I get cheques from Google on weekly basis, I know where my blog is heading. The number of followers, comments, etc do not decide how my blog is doing. My weekly handsome cheque from google decides that. My google page rank decides it for me.



My reasons are very simple and straight. I visit only my choicest blogs. I cannot visit 50 blogs a day, read each and comment on each. I do not expect 50 comments on my blog either. 
I am happy just working on my blog and writing about the subjects that I like.

3 comments:

  1. How do I get paid from Google? I would like to know pleaseeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get a cheque from Google! :P

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you Kiran, Your work is recognised. It is really a booster.

    ReplyDelete